Thank you for joying out first Patchogue Drive in Night.
To ensure this event is as enjoyable as possible for all of those attending, below are some guidelines put in place by the entities that oversee this event, to make sure this is a great, safe enjoyable event for all of us.
- We encourage those attending to bring their own take out from a local restaurant. Every car will be handed a garbage bag on entry for them to dispose of their garbage in. We ask all those attending to dispose of that garbage bag at home.
- Sound will be streamed through FM radio. The station will be provided at the event.
- To abide by social distancing guidelines, and to keep the event as safe and clean as possible, no lawn chairs or tailgating will be permitted.
- All cars must park forward-facing
- To protect smaller cars from obstructed view, larger trucks, SUV's and Vans will be directed towards the back rows.
- Porta - Potty's will be on site.
- We ask everyone to remain in their cars, unless for a bathroom break or in need of assistance.
- Lineup for the parking lot will begin 30 minutes before your movie time on Oak street.
- Please be aware of how to shut off your headlights ahead of time. No headlights are permitted to be on.
- We ask that idling be kept to a minimum. We understand that minimal idle may be needed to prevent total battery drainage on some vehicles. Please be mindful of others.
- We want this event to be as safe and enjoyable as possible for everyone. Please do your best to show up on time, and have your proof of registration ready. Loading in the parking lot can be a 15-20 minute process. Unloading the parking lot is a quicker 5-minute process.
- Enjoy and have fun!